The last quarter of 2013 has proved to be very important for both TriSys and the Recruitment Industry.
After a gradual decline since the 2008 global financial meltdown, the worldwide recruitment industry has seen high growth reaching its peak over these last 3 months. This is great news for TriSys and its customers.
Well done to all the recruitment agencies who have stuck it out over the last few years.
As a result of this increase in demand for our customers services, we too have been in demand by those recruitment agencies who are now investing in their future recruitment technologies. We are most grateful for your ongoing business.
TriSys' marketing has lapsed over the last couple of months whilst we plan for 2014 and of course deal with the increased business opportunities that have come our way.
We have re-engineered, or are currently re-engineering, many of our existing products and services, and this will significantly increase our portfolio in 2014 where we will be releasing the following:
- Fully functional cross platform cloud based Web API
- Upgrades to the TriSys Mobile suite of products for phones and tablets
- SDK support for Visual Studio 2013 and Windows 8.1
- Full support for SQL Server 2014
- 64-bit Native versions of TriSys for Windows Server using .Net 4.5.1
- Release of Starter Edition to complement our Enterprise offerings
- Upgrade of TriSys Web technology under our 'Apex' umbrella
We are very excited about 2014 and what we can do for our customers.
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.